Request A FREE quote
Arnold’s is a leader in the cornhusker state of new and used office furniture in Kearney, ne
Full service, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Kearney, NE to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Kearney, Odessa, Riverdale and Newark, Arnold’s has you covered in oldest town in the heart of Nebraska!
WE’RE NOT Office depot, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Kearney, NE and across the nation.
Let these local companies assist you in your growing business needs!
Phone: (308) 237-2445
Our mission is to give every customer an incredible moving experience that’s worth bragging about. We seek to accomplish this by focusing on the pillars of quality, integrity and service. Everything we do focuses on quality that pursues excellence, integrity that pursues honor, and service that pursues satisfaction. We understand that moving is very stressful, and we want to help each move be as stress-free as possible.
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Storage Services
- Packing Services and Supplies
- Packing Supplies
- Rental Equipment
NP Realty, Inc.
Phone: (308) 234-4275
NP Realty, Inc. is a full service real estate agency located in the middle of Nebraska. We were established in 1993 under a philosophy of providing value added services to the agents and to the real estate community. The dedicated professionals at NP Realty draw on years of experience and extensive training to provide clients with a variety of services and assistance.
- Storage Units
- Lots and Land
First National Bank
Phone: (402) 682-6400
First National Bank has a history of doing what’s right for our customers and the communities we serve. As one of the top banking institutions in Nebraska, we are proud to be a part of the First National Nebraska, Inc. community of banks. For over 150 years, this sixth generation family-owned business has become the largest privately-owned bank holding company in the United States.
- Business and Agriculture
Kearney Area Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (308) 237-3101
The mission of the Kearney Area Chamber of Commerce is “Promoting the success and profitability of members through involvement, education, advocacy and marketing of the Kearney area business community.” This mission statement defines the Kearney Chamber and guides the board and staff in policy and decision making.
- Marketing Opportunities
- Business Opportunities
- Visibility Opportunities
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Kearney to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!