Request A FREE quote
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Kapaa, HI- ARNOLD’S LEADS THE WAY!
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Kapaa, HI to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Kapaa, Wailua, Kealia, and Lihue, Arnold’s has you covered in the city facing “The Sleeping Giant!”
We’re Not OFFice Max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Kapaa, HI and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Coastal Delivery Services
A Retired Real Estate Broker and Insurance/Financial Advisor who came to Kauai to retire. In the process of purchasing and trying to get furniture, appliances and household items to our home, we discovered a need in Kauai for someone to help provide a moving & delivery service for people who didn’t have the means or resources available to get larger items they desired to their homes or offices, from the port, storage, or local merchants. So we set out to conceive a solution for a gap in the moving segment. We have acquired box trucks, moving equipment, and we have staffed a team of eager, energetic, capable and courteous men who get the job done.
- Residential Moves
- Commercial Moves
- Moving Labor
- Delivery Services
Island Business Brokers
Phone: (808) 240-3020
Do you need to sell a Kauai business? Island Business Brokers is recognized as the primary source for helping people sell companies on Kauai. We’ve sold more businesses to people looking for the right business opportunity in Kauai than any other professional on the “Garden Island,” and in the past year, more than all professional sources combined. Do you also have commercial property in Kauai to sell? Take a look around our website for more information on selling Kauai income real estate through us.
- Property Management
Bank of Hawaii
Phone: (808) 822-3471
Bank of Hawaii is the primary subsidiary of Bank of Hawaii Corporation, a regional bank holding company. Bank of Hawaii Corporation through its subsidiaries provides varied financial services to businesses, consumers and governments in Hawaii, American Samoa and the Pacific Islands.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Small Business Accounts
- Commercial Accounts
- Online Banking
- Credit Cards
- Wealth Management
- Business and Personal Loans
Kaui Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (808) 245-7363
Serving Kauai’s diverse business community since 1913 is the Kaua`i Chamber of Commerce. With it’s mission “to promote, develop and improve commerce, quality growth and economic stability in the County of Kaua`i,” the Chamber boasts an active membership of more than 650 businesses and professional women and men representing 450 Kaua`i firms who give freely of their time and talents to advance the commercial, financial, industrial, civic and social well-being of the County of Kaua`i and the State of Hawai`i.
- Networking Events
- Business Advocacy
- Member Discounts
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Kapaa to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!