Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Kailua, HI
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Kailua, HI to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Kailua, Kaneohe, and Maunawili, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Garden Isle”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Kailua, HI and across the nation.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Kailua to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!
For Help With Your Move, Check Out These Local Resources!
Phone: (808) 495-4870
Express Movers has been serving the people of Hawaii since 2002. Our mission is to provide Hawaii residents quality moving services at the lowest available rates. We are a locally owned & operated business and our motto is “We aim to please.” We offer emergency moving services and provide military discounts for our Armed Services personnel and kama’aina discounts for Hawaii residents. We work with you every step of the way to ensure your needs are met. Our services include on-island, inter-island, and mainland moves for residential and commercial customers.
- Residential Moves
- Commercial Moves
- Junk Removal
Phone: (808) 263-1234
50th State Management Inc
50th State Management Corporation leases office, retail, and residential spaces in Oahu’s beautiful Kailua Town.
Phone: (808) 769-6921
BoxJelly is a coworking space which services monthly memberships, as well as meeting & event space reservations for members and non-members alike.
More than just an office or business center, BoxJelly thrives from the interactions that its members have with one another and the space. The emphasis on community helps to foster a collaborative environment, from which innovation is bred.
- High Speed WiFi
- Reception Service
- Air Conditioning
- Photo Booths
- Storage lockers
- Wireless Printer
- Voice Conferencing
- Sink & Dishwasher
- Flowater Machine
- Coffee & Tea
Phone: (808) 671-1731
Bank Of Hawaii
We think a bank is much more than a place to put your money. It’s a place where you can put your trust. At Bank of Hawaii, we not only protect your investments and grow your money, we also grow relationships.
- Small Business Administration Loans
- Business Term Loans
- Business Lines Of Credit
- Equipment Leasing
Phone: (808) 261-7997
Kailua Chamber of Commerce
“..shall be to inspire in its members a sense of individual civic responsibility and an active interest in community affairs; to promote commerce in Kailua, and disseminate business information; to attract and interest visitors; and generally to advertise and promote the prosperity of Kailua.”
- Marketing Opportunities
- Network at fun Pau Hana Mixers hosted by Kailua Businesses
- Get discounts form other members
- Attend valuable seminars and workshops to help your business