Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Kahului, HI
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Kahului, HI to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Kahului, Wailuku, Spreckelsville, and Haiku-Pauwela, Arnold’s has you covered in the biggest city of “The Valley Isle!”
WE’RE NOT Office Depot, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Kahului, HI and across the nation.
MAKE THE WHOLE PROCESS SIMPLE WITH HELP FROM LOCAL COMPANIES
Phone: (808) 871-7755
Island Movers, Inc. has been in business for more than 55 years and is a family-owned and operated business enterprise. We have deep roots in the Hawaii community, as well as strong partnerships on the mainland and internationally. We are proud to be ranked among the Top 250 companies in the State of Hawaii. Our staff and workforce combine years of knowledge and dedication to provide our customers with a broad range of services. In total, we are the largest diversified transportation services company in the State of Hawaii.
- Personal Moves
- Business Moves
- Packing Services
Peake/Levoy Commercial Real Estate Services
Phone: (808) 877-7073
PEAKE / LEVOY is a full-service commercial real estate company, specializing in property management, brokerage, landlord representation, tenant representation and investment services. Our mission is to provide total quality management & brokerage service for commercial real estate through the highest level of value driven service, individual responsibility, ethics, integrity, and accountability, creating an atmosphere that promotes innovative management & brokerage and resulting in enhanced value for our clients, financial and professional rewards to our owners and each team member.
- Property Management
Bank of Hawaii
Phone: (808) 856-2330
Bank of Hawaii is the primary subsidiary of Bank of Hawaii Corporation, a regional bank holding company. Bank of Hawaii Corporation through its subsidiaries provides varied financial services to businesses, consumers and governments in Hawaii, American Samoa and the Pacific Islands.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Small Business Accounts
- Commercial Accounts
- Online Banking
- Credit Cards
- Wealth Management
- Business and Personal Loans
Maui Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (808) 244-0081
The Mission of the Maui Chamber of Commerce is to advance and promote a healthy economic environment for business, advocating for a responsive government and quality education, while preserving Maui’s unique community characteristics.
- Networking Events
- Marketing and Advertising
- Business Advocacy
- Business Resources
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Kahului to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!