Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER for the garden state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Jersey City, NJ
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Jersey City, NJ to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Jersey City, Hoboken, and Bayonne, Arnold’s has you covered in the Bergen Neck!
WE’RE NOT office depot, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Jersey City, NJ and across the nation.
Let these companies assist you in all of your business needs!
Hard work and a commitment to quality are a way of life at Moishe’s. We use the latest technology to ensure the safety and security of our clients’ belongings, and our efficient, courteous estimators, packers and drivers are carefully chosen and trained.
- Business and Fine Arts move
- Local and Long Distance
- Self Storage
Phone: (201) 736-5713
As a full time broker-associate, and active member of the Jersey City community, my team and I are always able to promptly address all of your real estate needs and questions.
- Industrial sale and leasing
- Office sale and leasing
- Investment sale and leasing
- Multifamily sale and leasing
- Fair market value analysis
- Financial analysis of alternatives
- Site search
- Disposition of existing buildings
Phone: (201) 589-2068
The Indiegrove workspace is designed for collaboration and focus. Natural light is abundant, seating is comfortable and the aesthetically pleasing décor makes the environment motivating and professional.
- Meeting Rooms
- Networking Events
- Business Resources
Heritage Financial Corporation
Phone: (201) 876-2929
Heritage Financial Corp was founded in 1998 with a commitment to break down the barriers to owning a home and educating homeowners. Heritage Financial has helped hundreds of families find ways to accomplish their home ownership needs, whether buying a first home or refinancing your current loan. Heritage financial Corporation has the professional expertise and knowledge to put together the home financing that is just the perfect fit for you.
- Non approved condos
- Cash out LTVs are same as R/T and Purchases
- No seasoning on Cash out Owner Occupies – Flexible on Investment properties
- LTVs are the same for 2-4 as single family
- Will escrow on purchase transactions if there are “costs to cure”
- NO credit scoring
- Flexibility on SOF
- 90 day rate locks
- NO “loan level price adjustments”
- 80 LTV to $1M
- Commercial Loans at 0 points
- 30 year amortization on Multifamily (over 4 units)
- Construction Loans (loan amount is determined by finished value not cost)
- Rehab Loans
- PITI Wash on Rental income
- Alimony is deducted from income and not as a debt
Hudson County Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (201) 386-0699
The Hudson County Chamber of Commerce is the leading resource for driving economic growth—providing education, advocacy and access to our members within and throughout each community in Hudson County.
- Market Your Business
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Jersey City to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!