Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Jacksonville, FL
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Jacksonville, FL to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Jacksonville, Fernandina Beach, Jacksonville Beach, and Orange Park Arnold’s has you covered in the city of America’s best golf courses!
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Jacksonville, FL and across the nation.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Jacksonville to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!
For Help With Your Move, Check Out These Local Resources!
Two Men And A Truck
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Jacksonville is currently located at 8849 Arlington Expressway, Jacksonville, FL 32211 and opened in 1997; boasting that it was the fourth franchise in Florida in 1997 and now Florida has more franchises and brings in more revenue than the originating state of Michigan. Currently, the fleet consists of 9 trucks, although the franchise began with just 2 trucks; as the economy changed so did the number of trucks.
- Home Moving
- Business Moving
We would like to help you with your next commercial real estate undertaking. Whether buying, selling, exchanging, leasing or developing. You need a good place start. Start here, with the experts at Prime Realty.
- Property Management
We believe in the five values of coworking: openness, collaboration, community, sustainability, and accessibility. We know that coworking is not just well-designed office space. It’s forming relationships, learning from each other, and feeling less alone. We love our city and neighborhood and have chosen to build our businesses here.
- Professional Modern Office Spaces
- Business networking
At Colliers, we are guided by our spirit of enterprise. What does that mean to you? It means our professionals embrace even the toughest challenges, and are relentlessly creative in solving them.
- Purchase or Lease Property
- Property Management
Chamber Councils provide opportunities for members to make connections and hear presentations on topics of local business interest. There are six geographically located Councils, along with three special interest Councils: Professional Women’s Council, Information Technology Council and Health Council.
- Government Advocacy
- Business Networking
- Education for Young Professionals