Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Idaho Falls, ID
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Idaho Falls, ID to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Idaho Falls, Ammon, Osgood, Orvin, and Lincoln, Arnold’s has you covered in the regions biggest city!
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Idaho Falls, ID and across the nation.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Idaho Falls to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!
For Help With Your Move, Check Out These Local Resources!
Phone: (208) 523-8989
InterWest Moving and Storage
You’re moving. No matter where you wish to go, InterWest is ready to answer professionally. Our moving company serves the entire U.S. and the world from our locations in Idaho Falls, ID and Bozeman, MT.
- Home Moving
- Corporate Relocation
- Commercial Sercives
- Specialized Transportation
- Government and Military
Phone: (208) 535-8520
SNV High Desert Commercial
SVN | High Desert Commercial is a full service commercial real estate firm, representing buyers, owners, landlords and tenants. We market all types of office, industrial, retail, self-storage, land and multi-family properties. We have over 22 years experience and over $650,000,000 in transactions in southeast Idaho and western Wyoming. SVN provides commercial sales, leasing and consulting services on a local, national and international platform to provide the level of service clients expect.
- Multi-Family Sales
- Retail Sales and Leasing
- Industrial Sales and Leasing
- Office Sales and Leasing
- Land Sales and Leasing
- Self-Storage Sales
- Auction Services
- ASset Recovery Team
- Single Tenant Investments
- Tenant Representation- Owner Representation
Phone: (208) 529-6805
Citizens Community Bank
Mission: CCB is a locally owned and operated community bank dedicated to providing superior customer service and creating outstanding value for our shareholders and communities
- Online Banking
- Personal Services
- Business Services
Phone: (208) 523-1010
Greater Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce
The Greater Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce creates a foundation for its members by being the leading business resource for networking, advocacy and educational activities. We work together with businesses to create and protect competitive advantage for business in the Greater Idaho Falls area. The Chamber creates opportunities for your business through our many services and programs.
- Ribbon Cutting