Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S Has a strong hold NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Houston, TX
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Houston, TX to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Houston, Pasadena, Humble, Pearland, and Sugar Land, Arnold’s has you covered in the Space City!
WE don’t sell one or two pieces of furniture, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Houston, TX and across the nation.
Let these Local Companies have your back with all your business needs!
Systems Office Furniture
We are a used and new office furniture dealer located in College Station, Texas. We have been in the office furniture industry for over 25 years.
Systems Office Furniture, Inc. does projects nationwide. Our team is extremely knowledgeable and strive to save our clients the most money for the best quality products.
- Space Planning
- Furniture Leasing
Ward Moving, Storage, And Distribution
When it comes to Houston commercial movers that your business can depend on for a successful relocation, choose the experienced movers at Ward North American. No matter how big or small your business may be, we have the services to provide you with a smooth and seamless relocation.
- business and office moving
- hotel moving
- modular furniture installation
- corporate relocation
The Work Lodge
We provide co-working, private offices & meeting space for a new generation of Entrepreneurs, Small Businesses & Corporate Clients creating incredible communities along the way. With packages to suit every budget and need, we can help you whether you need a meeting room, private office, event space or even a team workspace.
- business mentoring
- start up incubation
- virtual membership
- meeting and conference space
For more than 21 years, LiftFund, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, has helped individuals achieve the American Dream by providing small business loans to those who do not have access to capital from typical lending sources, such as traditional banks. Along with vital business loans, LiftFund provides educational services at no cost to borrowers, which are essential to foster self-sufficiency.
- small business funding
- financial and management online courses
- events and seminars
Davis Commercial Real Estate
Davis Commercial is a commercial real estate company specializing in the disposition, acquisition, leasing, tenant representation and development of commercial properties on behalf of our clients. We cater to a large range of customers – from individuals to Fortune 500 companies such as ExxonMobil and Walgreens. We are a boutique firm whose focus is on client responsiveness, fast results, and integrity.
- Commercial sale, acquisition, leasing, and site selection
Greater Business Association
We are a non-profit organization emphasizing networking, business ethics, and education. Our primary goal is to develop business contacts for our members throughout the Houston business community.
- business ethics
- social activities
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Houston to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!