Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Hot Springs, AR
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Hot Springs, AR to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Hot Springs, Rockwell, Piney, and Lake Hamilton, Arnold’s has you covered in “Spa City!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Hot Springs, AR and across the nation.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Hot Springs to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
phone: (501) 624-4633
Razorback Moving and Storage
Razorback Moving and Storage, Inc. is an established and respected agent for Mayflower Transit, which built its reputation based on three strong business principles: Professionalism, Trustworthiness, and Reliability
- International Moves
- Residential Moves
- Corporate Moves
- Office Moving
phone: (501) 623-2200
Gehrki Commercial Real Estate
At Gehrki Commercial Real Estate, we understand that when you’re buying, leasing, or selling commercial property, you need to team up with someone who has more than just professional training and appropriate credentials… you need expertise that spans 33 years of service on a national, regional and local level. Expertise that you can count on to guide you through each phase of your real estate transaction.
- Retail Brokerage
- Tenant Representation
phone: (501) 623-2827
Bank of the Ozarks
We take great pride in knowing you, our customers. We understand that these relationships, along with our expertise, are the best ways to discover just the right financial solutions to suit your needs. At Bank of the Ozarks, we offer an incredible array of the very best personal and business banking services geared to offer convenience and safety while helping you attain your goals. Our purpose is not to be the biggest bank – but to simply be the best one.
- Business Checking
- Business Savings
- Treasury Management
- Business Credit Cards
- Commercial Loans
- SBA Loans
- Equipment Leasing
phone: (501) 321-1700
Greater Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce
The Greater Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce is Hot Springs’ leading advocate and champion for business. The Greater Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce provides programs, opportunities and business-building initiatives that focus on the critical priorities of Hot Springs.
- Create credibility for your business
- Increase your visibility in the community
- Promotion and publicity
- Acquire customer referrals
- Create networking opportunities
- Gain a voice in government
- Receive Chamber communications
- Make business contacts
- Chamber events and programs
- Access to members only discounts and services