Request A FREE quote
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE in Hopkinsville, KY,-ARNOLD’S is the way to go!
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Hopkinsville to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Hopkinsville, Madisonville, Russellville, and Clarksville, Arnold’s has you covered in “Hoptown!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Hopkinsville and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Kentucky Moving & Storage Services, Inc. is a full-service moving company specializing in local, long distance and international moves. In addition to our knowledge in the transportation of household goods, we are experts in office/industrial relocations, tradeshow, and electronic transportation. We also pride ourselves as the answer to your warehouse and storage needs, complete with professional packing and crating services.
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Commercial Moves
- International Moves
Coldwell Banker/Metronet Realtors
Phone: (270) 889-0467
At Coldwell Banker MetroNet Realtors we believe in providing you with the best service possible, even before we meet. We understand that finding a new home or office can be difficult, especially without any help. That’s why we’ve taken an extra step to provide you with access to our database of listings. Finally, a way to find a new home from the comfort of your current home or office.
- Brokerage services
Phone: (270) 885-2628
HopFed Bancorp, Inc. has provided neighborhood banking to local communities for more than a century. It is a legacy we are proud of and a future mission that we hold in special regard. With this ever in mind, we are proud of our ability to further evolve as a ﬁnancial institution by bringing our special brand of banking to even more neighborhoods. We are now offering personal services and professional products to people in nine local markets at eighteen banking centers. In an industry fraught with mega-mergers, buy-outs and take-overs, HopFed Bancorp takes great pride in being a historic bank with deep roots in our local communities—a bank that continues to stand strong—Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Commercial Accounts
- Online Banking
- Loans and Mortgages
Christian County Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (270) 885-9096
Founded in 1888, the Christian County Chamber of Commerce has worked for more than 125 years to provide valuable benefits and services to member business and individuals. Today, with a membership base of nearly 900, the Chamber is a pivotal and crucial partner in community and business development initiatives.
- Economic Development
- Networking Events
- Marketing and Advertising Opportunities
- Educational Seminars and Workshops
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using Arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Hopkinsville to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!