Request A FREE quote
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Grand Junction, CO- ARNOLD’S is the way to go!
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Grand Junction, CO to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Grand Junction, Redlands, Fruita, Clifton and Palisade, Arnold’s has you covered in “River City!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Grand Junction and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
All Pro Moving
Phone: (970) 257-1652
For nearly 20 years, All Pro Moving & Commercial Warehousing has been a leader in Commercial and Residential Moving, Relocation, Packing, Crating, and Storage with National & global transportation capabilities. Our Professional Movers are prompt, courteous, and most of all – experts in the area of safe moving. From Safes to Pianos, Commercial Ovens or bank vaults, we succeed where others don’t – because we will go where others won’t!
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Packing and Un-Packing
Bray Commercial Real Estate
Phone: (970) 241-2909
Bray Commercial Real Estate has built its success in the local Colorado commercial real estate market for nearly 65 years. Located in Grand Junction, Colorado, Bray Commercial Real Estate agents are experts in Western Slope Colorado commercial properties including Grand Junction, Fruita, Palisade, and Debeque. With a portfolio of shopping centers, office buildings, apartment complexes, warehouses, vacant land, business opportunities and industrial properties, Bray Commercial maintains a strong reputation for sales, leasing, and property management.
- Property Management
Grand Valley Bank
Phone: (970) 241-4400
Grand Valley Bank got its modest start in 1983 in a small, modular building on North Seventh Street, in Grand Junction, CO. It weathered hard economic times to grow to where it is today. In 1988, the current Grand Valley Bank building was built right next door to the old, modular building. The bank has grown from its original 12 employees in 1983 to over 90 employees today. We have grown from that single office in 1983 to 8 offices covering 2 states. We added our newest branch in Park City, Utah in 2012.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Business Accounts
- Online Banking
- Credit Cards
Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (970) 242-3214
It is our goal as your Chamber to grow your business. Being a part of the Grand Junction Area Chamber provides you with the opportunity to grow your business and become part of “The Voice” that represents Business as a whole on the Western Slope by shaping laws that affect your business.
- Opportunity to serve on Chamber committees
- Business referrals via Chamber staff, website, and publications
- Directory listing on Website
- Networking, publicity, and exposure opportunities for your business
- Member-to-Member Discounts
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Grand Junction to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!