Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Fresno-Visalia, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Fresno-Visalia, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Fresno-Visalia, Goshen, Farmersville, and Swall, Arnold’s has you covered in the Raisin Capitol!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Fresno-Visalia and across the nation.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Fresno-Visalia to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!
Make the Whole Process Simple with Help from our Partners
Contact Information: 559-402-3800
Moving Company: Courtesy Moving and Storage
Courtesy Moving and Storage guarantees the moving services that’ll reduce downtime and get your employees promptly back to work. As a family-owned Fresno commercial moving company with over 35 years of experience and a partnership with Wheaton World Wide Moving, one of the top names in the industry – you can depend on Courtesy Moving and Storage.
- Customizable Office Moving Services
- Free Office Moving Quote
- Pre-Move Planning
- Full-Service Packing OR Partial-Only Packing
- Protection Provided For Floors and Walls
- Experienced Relocation Supervisors
- Modular/Systems Furniture Installation, Disassembly/Reassembly,
- Reconfiguration, Custom Space Planning Services
- Long-Term or Short-Term Commercial Storage Space Available
- Move Management
- Shipment Tracking
Contact Information: 559-432-6200
Commercial Real Estate Company: NG Pearson Commercial
With offices in Fresno and Visalia, Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial staffs more agents and brokers than any other commercial real estate firm in the region. Established in 1919, Pearson Realty enjoys an excellent reputation for service, results, honesty, and integrity. With success in local, regional, and statewide real estate transactions, Pearson Realty is renowned for its extraordinary stability and strong knowledge of local market dynamics.
- Buyer and Seller Representation
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Corporate Relocation
- Site Selection
- Sale/Lease Backs
- Lease Negotiations
- Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Market Research
- Market Analysis, including vacancy factors, comparable rents, and expense factors
- In-house Geographic Information Services, Location Intelligence reports, and full service Mapping
- In-house Graphic Design and Marketing Department
- Real Estate Auctions
Contact Information: 559-940-4084
Coworking Space: Hashtag Fresno
We mean it when we say Hashtag is the coolest workspace in Fresno, a place that inspires people to be creative and have serendipitous interactions that lead to great things. Ever want an alternative workspace to your home or office? Our cool, comfortable workstations offer an all-in-one place to do business, with a full-service UPS Store for all your printing/copying/mailing/notary needs.
- Fast internet
- 24 hour access
- Open desk spaces
- Conference rooms
- Extension monitors
- Conference phones
- Community events
- Educational programs
- Networking with other members
Contact Information: 559-227-1158
Business Financing: Cen Cal Business Finance Group
Cen Cal Business Finance Group has been a certified development company since 1984 and we specialize in small business loans to help businesses expand and create jobs. Our extensive lending experience and partnership with financial and technical support organizations makes us an ideal commercial finance partner for your business.
- Connect you with technical support professionals to develop and/or improve the business plan you will need for a successful loan application.
- Assist you with choosing the best commercial lending product for your project;
- Provide you with bank referrals to meet your banking needs;
- Provide you with real estate broker referrals to help you locate and purchase your ideal location;
- Facilitate your loan application through the approval process for the U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) 504 loan program, as well as other loan programs we offer; and
- Service your loan locally once it is approved.
Contact Information: 559-284-0838
Business Association: Fresno Business Council
Fresno Business Council has been a catalyst for transformational change, a convener of formerly disconnected organizations, and a steward leader willing to take responsibility for helping to solve critical and systemic problems.
- Research and development for economic and social advancement
- Prepare business leaders as civic entrepreneurs and steward
- Train and prepare emerging leaders as stewards
- Encourage engagement in public office/local government
- Foster a lifelong learning approach to community leadership