Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Fort Smith, AR
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Fort Smith, AR to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Fort Smith, Pocola, Spiro, Muldrow, and Alma, Arnold’s has you covered in Cisterna,Italy’s sister city!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Fort Smith, AR and across the nation.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Fort Smith to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
phone: (479) 649-7070
A Harris Moving and Storage Inc
A Harris is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction. We will do everything we can to meet expectations. Call Allen , and he will answer any questions you may have. At A. Harris Moving & Storage we understand that whether your moving around the corner or across the country it can be a very trying time. We have the experience, professionalism and concern to answer every question and make sure you get settled in your new home with as little stress as possible.
- Local, Long Distance, or International
- Residential or Commercial
- Professional Packing
- Courteous, Trained, & Uniformed
- Containerized & Palletized Storage
- Free Estimates
phone: (479) 478-6161
Ghan and Cooper Commercial Properties
Ghan & Cooper Commercial Properties is dedicated to the client’s goals and enabling them to make the most informed real estate decision. We deliver exceptional results with unsurpassed creativity and expedience.
- Industrial Properties
- Commercial Properties
- Retail Properties
phone: (478) 782-2041
First National Bank of Fort Smith
Samuel T. Sicard, son of Samuel M. Sicard, was elected President and CEO of the First National Bank of Fort Smith in August of 2011. Prior to his election as President and CEO, Samuel T. Sicard served as Executive Vice President of the Bank and as a member of the Board of Directors. Samuel T. Sicard is now the fifth generation of his family to lead the First National Bank of Fort Smith.
- Business Checking
- Business Savings
- Certificates of Deposit
- Treasury Management
- Business Credit Cards
- Business Loans
- Merchant Services
- Investment Services
- Commercial Trust Services
- Insurance Services
phone: (479) 783-6118
Fort Smith Regional Chamber of Commerce
The Fort Smith Regional Chamber of Commerce provides vision and leadership to enhance the quality of place for businesses and individuals in the Greater Fort Smith Region. The Chamber works to grow the economy, provide networking and training opportunities for members, and is the legislative advocate for the region.
- Annual Banquet and Business EXPO
- Legislative Golf Classic
- Advertising opportunities
- Business referrals
- Information Bureau
- Participation in Legislative events
- Grand Opening Assistance
- Mailing list/labels available
- A listing in the Chamber’s valuable Membership Directory and Buyer’s Guide
- Complimentary promotion through the Southwest Times Record and Pearson Broadcasting
- Networking opportunities including First Friday Breakfast and Business to Business Connection Luncheon and Business after
- Committee and Civic Involvement