Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS the Keystone OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Erie, PA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Erie, PA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Erie, Bell Valley, Lawrence Park, and Wesleyville, Arnold’s has you covered in Iroquois Country!
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Erie, PA and across the nation.
These Local companies are here to assist you in any way they can!
On the heels of our 100 Year Anniversary, J.H. Bennett Moving & Storage is moving fast-forward into our second century. We have been a registered agent and partner of United Van Lines for well over over 50 years. J.H. Bennett is consistently recognized as one of the top quality agents in the entire United Van Lines system, winning the Customer Choice Award in 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, and 2000. In 2013, we were awarded the 2012 President’s Award for Quality by United Van Lines. This award is given to a single United Van Lines agent annually based on a number of factors. These include: National safety requirements, customer service survey results which take into account estimating accuracy, loading and delivery crew performance as well as overall move experience.
- Specialty Moves
- Climate Controlled Storage Facility
- Long/Short Distance Moves
We are poised to deliver these services in a streamlined, efficient and reliable manner for projects ranging from industrial expansions to retail store relocations. We are truly a “one-stop shop” for all of your real estate needs, and we can provide various real estate consulting services through our network of Passport Team Members.
- Commercial Property Sales & Leasing
- Investment Properties
- Property Development and Management
- Zoning Issues
Radius CoWork provides facilities and connections for digital and creative professionals, freelancers, startups, and small organizations to get work done.
- Mail Dellivery
- Conference Room
- Private Desk
At ERIEBANK, we’re committed to helping you grow your business. We have the options and resources to help get you the financing you need to purchase equipment, expand your office space, manage your inventory, and more.
- Commercial Term Loans/Lines Of Credit
- VISA Business Rewards Credit Card
- Letters Of Credit
- Cash Flow Lines
Erie Regional Chamber & Growth Partnership
All three divisions of the Erie Regional Chamber and Growth Partnership — Chamber of Commerce, Economic Development, and Growth Partnership — support the organization’s core mission of providing the leadership to attract, retain and expand business in the region. As a whole, the organization continues to make significant progress in the areas of membership; customer service; business attraction, retention, and expansion; and the identification of key regional initiatives that promote the economic health of the Erie region.
- Political Advocacy
- Community Enhancement
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Erie to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!