Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Elgin, IL
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Elgin, IL to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Elgin, South Elgin, and Hoffman Estates, and Schaumberg, Arnold’s has you covered in “Watch City!”
WE’RE NOT Office Depot, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Elgin, IL and across the nation.
MAKE THE WHOLE PROCESS SIMPLE WITH HELP FROM LOCAL COMPANIES
Cardinal Moving Services
Phone: (847) 741-3100
Cardinal Moving Services, Inc. is a family-owned business with over 15 years of moving experience located in Elgin, Illinois. We provide commercial and residential moving services at budget prices for all of northern Illinois. We make it our priority to help our customers have an easy and stress-free moving experience. From the beginning, our staff will take all the necessary precautions to ensure it.
- Residential Moves
- Commercial Moves
- Hourly Moving Labor
- Packing Services, plus Boxes and Packing Supplies
O’Donnell Commercial Real Estate
Phone: (630) 444-0444
Founded in 2004, O’Donnell Commercial Real Estate Inc. was originally a one-man shop owned and operated by Kevin J. O’Donnell. After over two decades with Chicago’s top brokerage firms, Kevin saw a unique niche developing in his local residence. The Greater Fox Valley area was undergoing extreme residential and commercial growth, as was the entire area of the northwest suburbs. By pairing his strong ties to this community with his previous real estate experience, Kevin was able to build a sound foundation for his very own firm. Even as a one-man shop, O’Donnell Commercial Real Estate Inc. was able to offer local developers, owners, and tenants the commercial expertise and industry knowledge necessary to successfully meet their commercial real estate goals.
- Lots and Land
Phone: (877) 313-9892
Start with open co-working, upgrade to a private desk, and then launch into your very own private office. Envisage molds to your business needs as you need it. Consultants, Insurance Rep’s, and more.
- 24/7 365 Facility Access
- Conference Rooms
- Professional Address w/Mailbox
- Hi Speed Internet
- Open Co-Working
- Private Desk
- Private Office
First Community Bank
Phone: (847) 622-8800
First Community Bank was founded in 1993 by a group of local businessmen who felt consolidation of the local banking industry created a need for a locally owned and locally managed financial institution. Stock was sold to nearly two hundred local investors who believed in the bank and its opportunities in the Fox Valley. Since inception First Community is well known for its high level of personal service, stable and experienced staff, and broad array of banking products. As a true community bank we strive to create lasting relationships with our customers and respond to their financial needs. First Community is a full-service commercial bank serving individuals and businesses in the Northern Fox Valley area through two convenient offices.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Small Business Accounts
- Online Banking
- Credit Cards
- Business and Personal Loans
Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (847) 741-5660
EAC is a dynamic membership organization rich in history and comprised of approximately 600 businesses of all sizes representing most every industry and profession in our area. As the voice for business, we are an important resource for our members for advocacy, information, and marketing exposure that enhances their business success. The Elgin Area Chamber provides leadership in creating a positive economic environment as the lead business advocate in our region.
- Networking Events
- Marketing and Advertising
- Business Advocacy
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Elgin to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!