Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the hawk eye state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Des Moines, IA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Des Moines, IA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Des Moines, West Des Moines, Pleasant Hill and Urbanfield, Arnold’s has you covered in “The city of the world famous food prize!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Des Moines, IA and across the nation.
Let these local companies assist yours in it’s medley of needs!
Two Men & A Truck
The Des Moines TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® location has served home and business moving needs of the greater Des Moines area for more than 20 years. John and Cindy Tometich purchased the franchise in late 1996 and began their career with the international company with two moving trucks and four employees.
- Long/short distance moves
- Residential/commercial moves
The skilled professionals at CBRE lead our clients through the world of commercial real estate with intelligence, not just information. Anyone can buy information. No one else can provide the intellectual capital of nearly 52,000 employees (including employees of affiliated firms) around the globe. Professionals who live and work in the markets they serve. Building relationships, tracking trends.
- Asset Services
- Investment Management
- Development and Investment Services
- Facilities Management
- Strategic consulting
Gravitate is a community of more than 1,000 people who care about innovation in Iowa. We’re a workplace community for entrepreneurs, freelancers, remote workers, startup team members and others who enjoy working independently but don’t want to work alone. Work better. Work together.
- Conference Room
- Working Space
Helping our local business community grow is one of our primary objectives. At Bank Iowa, your business success is our priority, and we will work with you to help you reach your business goals. You can count on straightforward loans and financing options that meet the needs of your growing businesses, backed by local decision making and personalized service.
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Construction Loans
- Term Loans
- Working Capital Loans
- Letters Of Credit
- Small Business Administration Loans
- Agricultural Loans
Greater Des Moines Partnership
The Greater Des Moines Partnership is the economic and community development organization serving Central Iowa, united to drive economic growth with one voice, one mission, and as one region. Together with 22 Affiliate Chambers of Commerce and 5,800 business members, the Partnership grows opportunity, creates jobs, and promotes the best place to build a business, a career, and a future.
- Customized Workforce Recruitment Assistance
- Education/Professional Development
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Des Moines to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!