Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the buckeye state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Dayton, OH
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Dayton, OH to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Dayton, Beavercreek, Trotwood, and Huber Heights, Arnold’s has you covered in the birthplace of flight!
We’re Not target, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Dayton, OH and across the nation.
Let these companies assist you in your business needs!
Mayberry’s Van & Storage
Mayberry’s Van & Storage coordinates moves for businesses, families and corporate employees originating anywhere in the world. We have offices and warehouse facilities located in Dayton, Ohio. Because we’re an agent for North American Van Lines, you know you can trust us with moving your most valued possessions. We have the personnel, experience, equipment, and communications technology to meet and exceed your relocation needs and expectations to be the best Dayton mover.
Crest Commercial Realty
Crest Commercial Realty, based in Dayton Ohio, is a commercial real estate company that has developed, managed, bought, sold and leased more than 10 million square feet of commercial property in Greater Dayton and throughout the Midwest.
- Property Management
- Brokerage, Leasing, Sales and Related Services
- Development Services
NUCLEUS IS A NON-PROFIT CO-SHARE FACILITY THAT PROVIDES AN ENCOURAGING AND SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT.
- Coworking Space
LCNB National Bank
We think a bank is much more than a place to put your money. It’s a place where you can put your trust. At National Bank, we not only protect your investments and grow your money, we also grow relationships.
- Small Business Administration Loans
- Business Term Loans
- Business Lines Of Credit
- Equipment Leasing
Dayton Area Chamber Of Commerce
The Chamber spends much time and effort meeting with elected officials, writing letters on proposed regulations, and testifying on legislation to effectively advocate the business position on pending public policy issues. Copies of our letters, testimony presented, newspaper articles, and other examples of our efforts are available here for members to review and to gain a better understanding of how the Chamber works on our members’ behalf.
- Political Advocacy
- Economic Enhancement
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Dayton to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!