Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the hawk eye state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Davenport, IA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Davenport, IA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Davenport, Moline, Bettendorf, and Blue Grass, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Bix!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Davenport, IA and across the nation.
From commercial lending to commercial real estate, these local companies have your bases covered!
Two Men & A Truck
Phone: (563) 387-8263
Our Davenport TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® office has served the Quad Cities area since 2014. Our trained movers are focused on your satisfaction, whether you’re moving down the street, across the country, or to a new home or business building. Assisting you during your move is our top priority and our exceptional customer satisfaction proves this time and time again. We are the movers you can trust. We are also actively in our community by supporting multiple charity organizations. We are very proud to be a part of the Quad Cities community.
- Long/short distance moves
- Residential/commercial moves
Ruhl Commercial Company
Phone: (563) 355-4000
Today, the fourth generation of the Ruhl family has been added to the real estate firm, and is led by John G. Ruhl II and Caroline Ruhl. The leading full service commercial real estate company specializes in commercial sales and leasing, property management, development and consulting. NAI Ruhl Commercial Company corporate office is located in Davenport and has considerable market representation in Dubuque, Iowa and Moline Illinois with a staff of more than 30 real estate professionals.
- Property Management
Phone: (563) 265-0966
Mission: To provide a workplace atmosphere that inspires creativity, collaboration, and productivity, prompting connection and allowing individuals to build their business, perfect their craft, and reach the full potential of their unique position or trade.
- Conference Room
- Event Space
- Additional Room for Conference Calls and Small Meetings
- High-Speed Internet
- World-Class Coffee
- Basic Office Supplies
- Community Board
Phone: (563) 391-3600
LPI Loans will provide customized and exceptional lending services to our affiliates and to the residents of Iowa and Illinois. We will conduct business with integrity, and provide courteous and friendly service. If we cannot grant a first request loan we will work with our customers to guide and educate them as to the steps necessary to make their needs and desires a reality. We will strive to help them get to Yes.
LPI Loans will provide a professional work environment for our employees. Through leadership and the establishment of policies and procedures we strive to maintain fair and equal lending. We will review priorities, progress, problems and concerns so that each office may function at optimal performance and profitability.
Foremost, we strive to build a personal relationship with each of our customers. We want to get to know your needs, your situation and what we can do to help you.
- Installment Loans
- Tax Preparation
- Auto Warranties
- FIMC Motor Club
- Business Partners
Quad Cities Chamber
Phone: (563) 322-1706
To strengthen and enhance the business environment, represent the interests of our members, and foster balanced growth in the Quad Cities region.
- Business Celebrations
- Professional Development Programs
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Davenport to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!