Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS the commander OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Dallas, Tx
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Dallas, TX to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Dallas, Forth Wirth, and Plano, Arnold’s has you covered in the city of the Big D!
WE don’t sell one chair or cubicle, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Dallas, TX and across the nation.
These Local Companies Are Standing By to assist you with all your business needs!
North Dallas Moving & Storage
Our commercial moving division is made up of professionals who are trained to handle virtually every type of office and industrial relocation, such as, company wide office moves, removal and installation of systems furniture and the relocation of capital equipment and sophisticated computer networks.
- Dedicated, experienced project management
- Office and industrial moves
- Asset management / storage
- National move management
- Records management
- Equipment moves
- File / records relocations
- Server relocations
- Laboratory moves
- Thorough preparation of move sites (including wall-padding and floor protection)
- Specialized equipment
Recognized as the leading commercial real estate company for the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, Mercer Company does more than provide strategic, consulting, transactional services, and investment sales opportunities. We partner with our clients to make the right deal together.
- Commercial real estate brokerage
- Sale and lease of warehouse and storage spaces
- Owner and tenant representation
- Investment sales
Common Desk opened in the fall of 2012 with a vision to redefine the way Dallas perceived a workspace. By creating a stimulating coworking environment for both Dallas’ suit and tie professionals and artistic freelancers, the Common Desk community gained strength through the diversity of its members. Today, over 300 companies consider Common Desk home.
- Flexible coworking space
- Conference rooms
- Shared and dedicated desks
- Common lounge spaces
- Shared bikes
We’re a nonprofit organization that helps small business owners with limited access to capital have a chance to live their dreams. Serving clients throughout Texas with offices in both Dallas and Fort Worth.
- Small business loans up to $1 million
- Startup loans up to $50,000
- SBA 504 loan program
- Business and financial training
Dallas Junior Chamber Of Commerce
Established in 1918, the Dallas Junior Chamber of Commerce (DJCC) is the city’s premier network for young professionals between the ages 21 – 41. We offer diverse opportunities for personal and professional growth through professional development, networking, and philanthropy.
- Community service opportunities
- Networking events and happy hours
- Professional training seminars
- Leadership opportunities
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Dallas to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!