Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the buckeye state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Columbus, OH
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Columbus, OH to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Columbus, Dublin, Westerville, and Grove City, Arnold’s has you covered in the Discovery City!
WE’RE NOT wal-mart, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Columbus, OH and across the nation.
Let these Local companies help you from moving to finance!
Premier Office Movers
Whether your move is a computer room or office space, internal or from building to building, we do it right the first time. We insure your satisfaction and continuation as a valued customer of Premier Office Movers, LLC. Our goal is to make your office move simple and hassle free. We take the time to thoroughly understand the parameters of your relocation and the needs of your associates. We put together a detailed move schedule that includes coordination services, proper equipment, trucks, appropriate insurance coverage, correct manpower and experienced supervision.
- Office and industrial relocations
- Projects management
- Systems furniture installation and reconfiguration
- Specialized distribution of high value products
- Expedited services
NAI Ohio Equities
As Central Ohio’s local leader in commercial real estate, NAI Ohio Equities employs more than 35 experienced agents that together make up our qualified Brokerage Department. We also have an experienced Property Management Division managing more than 12.5 million square feet of property that includes over 10,000 units in various homeowner associations, condominiums, and apartment communities throughout Central Ohio. Additionally, we are proud to have our own in house Marketing and Technology Department, as well as our own Division of Architectural Design and Construction Services.
- Industrial, office, retail, investment, & land brokerage
- Tenant representation
- Corporate services
- Property management
The Salt Mines
We are a community of freelancers, entrepreneurs, startups, and independents who decided we didn’t want to work in isolation. We can work anywhere—coffee shops, the library, our living rooms—but we choose to work together where we can challenge each other to do the best work possible. When we work together in community, we are better focused, more productive, and more creative.
- Coworking space
- Technical support and testing
- Support from other members
The goal of ECDI is to assist in the establishment, stabilization, or expansion of small businesses by combining business training and technical assistance with access to capital. As one of the largest US Small Business Administration microlenders in the country and a US Treasury designated Community Financial Institution, ECDI provides financing for small businesses that normally wouldn’t qualify for a conventional bank loan.
- Small business loans for up to $350,000, to be used for inventory, working capital, or equipment
Columbus Chamber Of Commerce Small Business Council
The Small Business Council makes sure that small businesses have a big voice at the Chamber and in the Columbus Region.
- Comprised of 24 small business owners who provide input, feedback, and advice to the columbus chamber on a variety of issues
- Serves as the voice of small businesses for the chamber
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Columbus to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!