Request A FREE quote
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE in Coeur d’Alene, ID- ARNOLD’S is the way to go!
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Coeur d’Alene to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Coeur d’Alene, Post Falls, Rathdrum, and Hayden, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Lake City!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Coeur d’Alene and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Coeur d’Alene Moving, Inc.
Phone: (208) 666-6683
Coeur d’Alene Moving Company Inc. is a local moving company in North Idaho that wants to ensure that it’s customers know the quality and care that go into providing their service. Our local movers offer the best service for packing, loading, unloading, protection, and more. Whether you’re moving a mile away or across the country, we can help. We aim to make your move as pleasant as possible. We offer flat-rate quotes on all long-distance moves.
- Local and Long Distance Moves
- Packing Services
- Commercial Moves
Phone: (208) 665-6475
NAI Black provides real estate investors and users in the Inland Northwest and beyond with a wide array of value added services. Founded by James S. Black, Sr. in 1958 and under the direction of Chief Executive Officer David R. Black since 1984, the company has been engineered to provide cutting edge services of the highest quality to its customers serving a wide spectrum of real estate and related activities. Let us design a scope of real estate services that are specifically tailored to meet your needs.
- Brokerage services
- Property Management
- Feasibility Studies
Idaho Independent Bank
Phone: (208) 765-3619
Idaho Independent Bank (IIB) was founded in October of 1993 to fill a void in Idaho caused by the many bank mergers, consolidations, and centralizations taking place at the time. At IIB, we believe that customers come first and do not want to deal with big, impersonal banking giants. Instead, they are looking for an Idaho bank with friendly people who are more apt to know you by name, a bank with local management that can approve loans without a lot of red tape, and a full-service product line utilizing the latest technologies. Today, and always, that is exactly what IIB is about. We are The Idaho Bank®.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Small Business Accounts
- Commercial Accounts
- Online Banking
- Credit Cards
- Business and Personal Loans
Coeur d’Alene Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (208) 664-3194
Every business wants to Work Smarter. Let the Coeur d’Alene Area Chamber of Commerce show you how. No organization in Kootenai County offers you a better return on your investment than the Coeur d’Alene Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Business referrals
- Advertising Opportunities
- Networking Events
- Educational Resources
- Lobbying Advocacy
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using Arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Coeur d’Alene to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!