Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the buckeye OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Cleveland, OH
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Cleveland, OH to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Cleveland and Beachwood, Arnold’s has you covered in the Rock and Roll capitol of the world!
WE’RE NOT Sam’s club, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Cleveland, OH and across the nation.
Let these local companies help you in any way you need!
Armbruster Moving & Storage Inc.
At Armbruster Moving & Storage, Inc., we’re dedicated to providing top-notch commercial moving service. Whether your business is large or small, our staff will pack, load, and unpack your equipment with a careful attention to detail. Our efficient moving crews can take care of local moving, interstate moving, and international relocation services. If you require freight shipping, we can assist you with that too.
- Respectful of Your Property and Possessions
- Efficient Moving Crews
- Family Owned and Operated Since 1991
- Best in Customer Service and Relocation Planning
- Expert Packing and Moving Service by Certified, Trained Professionals
Hanna Commercial Real Estate
Hanna Commercial is a full-service real estate company with offices in Cleveland, OH. Since 1939, we have been a leader in the commercial property marketplace, successfully providing our clients with creative and comprehensive real estate solutions. With first-class expertise and unsurpassed attention to detail, we have handled transactions from one-person offices in the suburbs to corporate headquarters in major urban locations and around the world.
- real estate consulting
- industrial, office, & retail sales and leasing
- corporate services
- property and asset management
- investment sales
- land brokerage
- tenant representation
- real estate auctions
- project management
- property valuation
Our goal is to be a dynamic entrepreneurship hub connecting business to critical resources. This hub houses some of our city’s existing startup assets as well as new resources such as “StartPods”. We create an atmosphere where startups are empowered to test, iterate, fail and scale.
- Daily interaction with entrepreneurs, mentors, investors, & service providers
- Utilities included: electricity (500+ outlets), internet (100 Gig Fiberline)
- Event Space Available
- Conference rooms
- Training/presentation rooms
- 50” HD Telepresence systems
- Fully-equipped Kitchens/Cafes
- Startup Library
- Indoor Bike Parking
- Media Production Room
- Fitness equipment
- Yoga/Meditation Room
- Ping Pong tables
- Maker Space
- Roland GX-24 vinyl cutter
- Hotronix thermal transfer press
- 3-D printer
- Recording Studio
- 2 Stop-Motion Studios
- Community Manager
- 1 Gig Internet (100 Gig*)
- Coffee, tea, and filtered water
- Oatmeal and toppings bar
City Of Cleveland Economic Development
The City of Cleveland has a variety of loans and grants to help expand your company or relocate your company to Cleveland. In addition, we work with Cuyahoga County and the State of Ohio to bring other resources to finance your needs. Below are a list of City programs. Our skilled staff can also customize a financial package for your company in seven business days.
- Enterprise Zone Tax Abatement
- Job Creation Incentive Grant Program
- Technology Business Grant Program
- Green Technology Business Grant Program
- Municipal Small Business Initiative
- Vacant Property Initiative
- Neighborhood Retail Assistance Program
- Economic Development Loan Program
- Equipment Loan Program
- Minority Construction Loan Program
- Working Capital Loan Program
- Gardening for Greenbacks
- Storefront Renovation Program
Greater Cleveland Partnership
With more than 10,000 members, the Greater Cleveland Partnership (GCP) is a membership association of Northeast Ohio companies and organizations and one of the largest metropolitan chambers of commerce in the nation. Our organizational core includes our small-business partner, the Council of Smaller Enterprises (COSE), a one-stop resource for our small-business member companies. COSE provides cost-effective group-purchasing programs, advocacy on legislative and regulatory issues, and resources focused on helping companies grow.
- business advocacy
- economic and business development
- infrastructure and physical development
- economic inclusions and minority business development
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Cleveland to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!