Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER In the land of lincoln OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Chicago, IL
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Chicago, IL to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Chicago, Evanston, Gary, and Schaumburg Arnold’s has you covered in the Windy City!
WE’RE NOT Office Max, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Chicago, IL and across the nation.
Let these local businesses raise your’s above the Sear’s Tower!
Pickens Kane Movers
We are the business movers Chicago area companies choose for their relocation needs. In fact, we are the Chicago’s number one alternative for office relocation and installation services. Pickens-Kane is a full-service office and industrial relocation firm. Our full line of services includes all facets of office moving services to fully relocate your office.
- Pre-Move Consulting
- Most Comprehensive and Detailed Cost Estimates
- Project Management
- On-Site Supervision
- Crate Rental
- Furniture Installation
- Data Connectivity Service
- Furniture Decommissioning
- Post-Move Service
Millenium Properties Real Estate
Millennium Properties offers innovative and effective solutions to accommodate all of your portfolio’s needs. Whether it is managing the day-to-day operations of a building, leasing and stabilizing a property, negotiating a complex transaction, or assisting a lending institution, our experienced professionals are ready to work for you.
- Buying and selling commercial properties
- Commercial leasing
- Tenant representation
- Auction services
Chicago’s brightest digital designers, engineers and entrepreneurs are shaping new technologies, disrupting old business models, and resetting the boundaries of what’s possible. If that sounds like you, join us.
- Coworking and office spaces for digital designers, engineers, and entrepreneurs
- Interaction and networking with other businesses
- Classes lectures, seminars and other educational programs
JVS Chicago Duman Entrepreneurship Center
The Duman Entrepreneurship Center is funded by an endowment made possible by Louis Duman, a philanthropist and businessman from Highland Park, Illinois. The Duman Center was created in 2001 to support small business owners with training, education, and mentoring and offers entrepreneurship loans of up to $15,000.
- Small business loans
- Support, one on one counseling, and workshops to help develop business skills
- Business support for non-native English speakers
Business Network Chicago
BNC is a network for Chicago’s business professionals. We offer both face-to-face and online networking groups and facilitate the development of meaningful relationships; personal and professional. Our main objective is to support members in advancing their careers and promote business in Chicago.
- Networking for business professionals
- Connection to other business association within Chicago
Active Office Solutions
Our offerings range from short-term copier lease, multi-function office equipment sales, maintenance services to networking services, Printed Managed Services, and Document Workflow Analysis. In particular, Active Office Solutions makes it affordable for small and medium sized businesses to adopt customized print management and document management solutions.
- Sales, rental, and lease of copies, fax machines, and laser printers
- Repair of office machines
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Chicago to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!