Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the tar heel state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Charlotte, NC
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Charlotte, NC to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Charlotte, Concord, Matthews, Gastonia, and Rock Hill, Arnold’s has you covered in the Queen City!
WE’RE NOT Office Depot, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Charlotte, NC and across the nation.
Let these local companies assist you!
Charlotte Van & Storage
The Charlotte commercial movers are highly skilled in moving entire corporations to a new building or moving an expanding business out of a small suite to a floor in a high-rise office building. No matter if your company is located in the surrounding suburbs or in the center of downtown Charlotte, we can accommodate either location. You need a Charlotte commercial moving company that knows how to run their business so that you can entrust them to move your business.
- office, corporate, industrial, government, hospital, library, hotel, and restaurant movers
- move planning
When you hire a RE/MAX Commercial Practitioner for your commercial real estate needs, you not only have a highly qualified professional on your side, but also access to information, markets, technology and a team of experts from around the world.
- seller and landlord services
- buyer and tenant services
- investment analysis
- property management
Industry is a shared office environment designed for creatives, technology professionals, freelancers, small businesses and other independent workers. Our space offers both private offices as well as flexible workspaces for people to get out of their home office or the coffee shop, and plug into a dynamic community of people.
- desk and coworking spaces
- wifi access
- network printer
- meeting rooms
- private offices
New Dominion Bank
The size of your business shouldn’t define the scale of your dreams. That’s why we work first-hand with the U.S. Small Business Administration to secure affordable financing for local businesses that might otherwise have a hard time. And we handle everything right here in The Queen City for an easier route to getting what you need.
- Local, friendly, in personal relationship management
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- Guaranteed by the federal government
- Low down payment options
- Terms customized to fit your unique situation
- Automatic payment option available
- Local decision-making and processing
- Helpful team of Commercial Relationship Managers to help you with your needs
- Service customized to you
The BLOC member network helps both large and small companies located in Charlotte and the surrounding communities. The BLOC membership is a diverse make-up of professionals where each member is guaranteed industry exclusivity. This strong community of complementary businesses ensures that BLOC membership creates an easy referral process.
- Member Events
- networking events
- business support
- community service opportunities
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Charlotte to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!