Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the hawk eye state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Cedar Rapids, IA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Cedar Rapids, IA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Cedar Rapids, Walford, Marion, and Mt. Vernon, Arnold’s has you covered in “The City of Five Seasons”
We’re Not Selling single chairs or desks, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Cedar Rapids, IA and across the nation.
Let these local companies raise you above the competition!
Two Men & A Truck
Phone: (219) 483-6425
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Cedar Rapids is a locally owned and operated franchised moving company, providing residential and business moving services to the entire Corridor since 2006. All of our employees live and work in this community, which means our professionally trained movers are familiar with moving in your specific neighborhood or apartment complex. We are also fully equipped to handle pianos, including grand and baby grand pianos, hot tubs, and safes. Our friendly customer service representatives are available to answer questions, offer moving and packing tips, and provide free moving estimates—either over the phone or directly with an onsite consultation.
- Long/short distance moves
- Residential/commercial moves
Phone: (319) 363-8286
The Skogman Commercial Real Estate Group has been serving the Cedar Rapids community for more than 15 years. With 24 full time agents, we are a dominant force in the sale and leasing of commercial properties, land development, income properties and businesses. We are the market leaders in Cedar Rapids, Marion and the Surrounding Areas with almost a 50% market share. Some of the keys to our success include innovative marketing strategies, hundreds of high impact signs across eastern Iowa, affiliation with one of the largest independently owned real estate companies, Skogman Realty, and a number of agents who have received the highest designations in the field.
- Commercial sales
- Alternate use studies
- Land development
- Building/project development
- Site Selection
- Marketing plans/services
- Tax appeals
- Tenant representation
- Tenant retention
- Market value evaluations
Phone: (319) 431-4740
Vault is a community of founders, innovators, entrepreneurs, starters and creatives. In short, we’re big idea people, and we’re building the bright future of Iowa together.
- Brand new, productive and inspiring shared workspace in the heart of New Bohemia
- Up to 10gpbs blazing fast fiber internet
- Meeting space and conference rooms
- Private phone rooms
- Cafe and kitchen access
- Complimentary beverages & snacks
- Complimentary off-street parking
- Indoor bike parking
Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust
Phone: (319) 862-2728
When the founders of Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust drafted a plan for a new community bank in 2001, they made a promise: To create an organization where relationships and service mattered. They shared their vision. They raised capital. And then they delivered on that promise by hiring the best banking talent to serve the long-term needs of our community.
- Mortgage Loans
- Home Equity
- Auto and Personal Loans
- Lines of Credit
Cedar Rapids Metro Economic Alliance
Phone: (319) 398-5317
To serve as the catalyst for economic diversity, growth and prosperity for our region.
- Business & Profession Services
- Educational Services
- Public Utilities and Environment
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Cedar Rapids to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!