Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the cod fish state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Cape Cod, MA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Cape Cod, MA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Cape Cod, Hyannis and Barnstable, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Cape!”
WE’RE NOT target, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Cape Cod, MA and across the nation.
These shore companies are here to see your company out to sea!
Vanguard Moving Services
Phone: (508) 790-9188
Vanguard Moving Services is a family-run moving company providing moving services to customers throughout Hyannis, Massachusetts,and the surrounding areas. Let our experienced, professional, and local team handle your home or office move or delivery needs. With more than a decade of experience in the moving industry, we bring exceptional knowledge and skills to every move we perform. This translates into us being able to do a better job for our customers than most other movers.
- Household Moves
- Office Moves
- White Glove Moves
Commercial Realty Advisors
Phone: (508) 862-9000
Commercial Realty Advisors Inc. provides a full range of support services in the commercial real estate market. Our focus is on identifying, managing and coordinating commercial real estate transactions aimed at maximizing the client’s investment by leveraging our expertise in the industry.
Our experienced real estate professionals serve as consultants, gaining an understanding of your current requirements and recommending opportunities to maximize your investment.
We’re dedicated to meeting your commercial real estate and business brokerage needs.
- Commercial Realty
Phone: (508) 202-1680
CapeSpace is the first full-service shared workspace facility on Cape Cod. It features private and business lounge seating options, all fully furnished, equipped, serviced, and available on flexible terms.
Available for rent on a monthly basis for as little as six months or as long as you like
Fully furnished, secure locking office
All utilities, including CapeNet Wi-Fi
Receptionist “meet and greet” service
General cleaning service
Use of Common Amenities (see below)
Mailbox and package receiving service
Listing on building marquee
Available land line and virtual land line telephone and live answering services
The Cooperative Bank Of Cape Cod
Phone: (508) 775-8900
By being POSITIVELY DIFFERENT, we are the bank of choice for individuals, families, and businesses on Cape Cod.
- We work hard to build strong and lasting relationships with our customers by providing great service and banking solutions that help them reach their financial goals.
- We attract and retain talented and caring colleagues by providing an environment of mutual respect where each individual is appreciated, the highest level of personal responsibility is expected, and exceptional performance is celebrated.
- We are fully committed to the communities where we live and work and support them with resources – human and financial – to help them flourish.
- We are and will remain independent through smart growth and sound, ethical business practices.
- Business Checking
- Business Savings
Cape Cod Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (508) 362-3225
The Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to helping visitors to our region make the most of their vacation experience. Our professional, knowledgeable staff is happy to suggest accommodations, restaurants, transportation services, visitor attractions and more.
- Advertising Opportunities
- Board of Directors
- Staff Directory
- Reports and Bylaws
- Business/Networking Events
- Conference Room
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Cape Cod to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!