Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER for the empire state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Brooklyn, NY
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Brooklyn, NY to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Bronx, Arnold’s has you covered in the city of the big apple!
WE’RE NOT Office Depot, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Brooklyn, NY and across the nation.
From moving your business to financing, these local companies have you covered!
Big Apple Moving & Storage
Big Apple Moving and storage is a full service moving and storage company in New York City. We are thoroughly experienced and expert at all phases of local and long distance moving-from studio apartments to sprawling estates.
- Apartment and Furniture Moving
- Residential and Household Relocation Services
- Commercial and Night Moving
- Packing,unpacking and boxes
- White Glove Delivery Services
- Onsite and In-home Written Estimates
- Free Moving Quotes
Accord Real Estate Group
Our brokers and agents provide our clients with excellent service and great communication. We strive to achieve the best results in terms of the highest sale price possible for our client’s property in today’s real estate market. We frequently receive testimonial letters and referrals from our clients. We consider each one of our clients as individuals with specific needs regarding their property and their expectations of the Real Estate professional who they hire to represent them in the marketing and sale of their property.
- Providing advice and feedback to the seller every step of the way from initial consultation to sitting together at the closing table.
- Designing a multi faceted strategic marketing plan to create an exposure specifically geared towards bringing activity and written bona fide offers.
- Personally screening each inquiry regarding the client’s property to provide the best candidates as buyers for the property.
- Catering the showing schedule of the property to the specific needs of each sellers work and personal life so as not to dramatically disrupt their lives if at all possible.
- Personally accompanying other brokers and agents with customers to showings for our client’s convenience.
- Providing each agent and buyer with literature and photos highlighting the best features and facts regarding the property.
- Assist sellers and buyers in finding a real estate attorney and a mortgage broker if the need arises.
Brooklyn Creative League
Phone: (718) 576-2104
Brooklyn Creative League occupies a pair of sunny lofts in an old sweater factory in Gowanus. Our floor plans and green construction materials offer privacy while retaining a feeling of openness. And our muted design palate is warm, bright, and energizing.
- High-speed, redundant internet (wired and wireless)
- Full-time receptionist
- Two conference rooms
- Office machines
- Free printing on our shared network
- Reception area
- Mail and delivery service
- Kitchens & lounges (with free coffee!)
Ally: Corporate Finance
As part of Ally Financial, we have access to stable funds that allow us to craft one-of-a-kind lending structures. Our clients depend on our core team’s experience, stability and reputation to provide a steady hand through all stages of each transaction.
- Leveraged buyouts
- Working capital
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Debtor in possession
Brooklyn Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (718) 875-1000
The Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce is the largest and fastest-growing Chamber of Commerce in New York State. The Chamber was founded in 1918 to promote economic development across the borough and serve as an advocate for its member businesses.
- Get On-Site Assistance Now
- Recruitment and Training
- Industrial Services
- Financing Assistance
- Procurement Assistance
- Legal Assistance
- Health Insurance Assistance
- Online Marketing Assistance
- Neighborhood Programs
- Business Courses
- MWBE Certification
- Navigating Government
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Brooklyn to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!