Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Bridgeport, CT
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Bridgeport, CT to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Bridgeport, Trumbull, Fairfield, and Strartford, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Park City!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Bridgeport, CT and across the nation.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Bridgeport to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Phone: (203) 330-8032
Astro moving is a family owned business that has been serving the community since 1993. Our two owners, Tom Moores and Steve Leschinsky, have extensive backgrounds in the moving and small business industry. Tom has run several successful small businesses prior to Astro Moving. Steve is a second generation moving expert whose father was one of the first drivers for West End Moving and storage in the 1950’s. Their combined skill and knowledge make Astro Moving an excellent choice for any move large or small.
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Packing Services
- Labor Only Options
- Specialty items including pianos, safes & vaults, antiques and heirlooms
Phone: (203) 334-7434
Charles Scott Sr. began selling homes the same year New England Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola was born. Two years later, he opened Tri-State Realty – where his son and daughter now both work – and he’s never looked back. In addition to running that business, he is involved with dozens of boards and civic organizations and last year he was named Realtor of the Year by both the Greater Bridgeport Board of Realtors and the Connecticut Bankers Association. When he’s not working, he enjoys seeing plays and reading biographies and motivational books.
- Commercial Real Estate
Phone: (203) 873-2008
The B:Hive was born from our passion for Bridgeport, for business and entrepreneurial spirit, and for each other. The 6 folks behind the Park City’s first coworking and retail space are a motley group, a hexagon-like Breakfast Club. We are a graphic designer, a programmer, a visual stylist, a copywriter, a teacher and a city planner. We named our project after some of the planet’s best coworkers, who collaborate endlessly for the good of their own communities, and to the benefit of all mankind.
- Three Private “Phone” Booths
- Conference Room
- 24/7 Access
Phone: (203) 338-7001
People's United Bank
Our story reflects not only our banking history, but also our fundamental principles. At People’s United Bank, we believe that, by offering empathy and expertise to our customers, giving back as partners in our communities, and valuing the know-how of our employees, we all succeed together.
- Small Business
- Wealth Management
- Business Services
- Employee Benefits
Phone: (203) 335-3800
Bridgeport Regional Business Council
The mission of the Bridgeport Regional Business Council is to increase the economic opportunities for the people of the Bridgeport Region by acting to create an environment for business expansion, retention, and recruitment that will result in jobs and tax base growth.
- Marketing Opportunities
- Member to Member Discounts
- Membership Benefits