Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in the state of 10,000 Lakes OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Bloomington, MN
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Bloomington, MN to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Bloomington, Eden Praire, Edin, and Burnsville, Arnold’s has you covered in the Mall of America!
WE’RE NOT K-mart, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Bloomington, MN and across the nation.
From commercial loans to office space, these local companies have you covered!
Quality Moving & Storage
Father and son team Dave and Nick Franta launched Quality Moving & Storage Moving Co. in 1996. Born and raised in the Twin Cities metro area, Dave and Nick saw a need for a locally owned and operated moving company with an unmatched commitment to quality and on-time service. Together with a staff of professional, courteous, and fully trained staff of experts in the moving industry, Dave and Nick provide solutions for homeowners, renters, builders, and companies with moving, packing, and storage needs.
- Climate Controlled Storage
- Packing Supplies
Paramount Real Estate Corporation
Phone: (952) 854-8290
The people at Paramount Real Estate clearly care about your business performance- short term and long. We are a respected team, with the industry experience, professional contacts and technical expertise that have produced an extensive track record of extraordinary results for our clients.
- Buyer Representation
- Seller Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Landlord Representation
- Investment Services
- Property Management
- Consulting Services
- Project Management
Phone: (612) 349-2700
Our mission is to create a Work Awesome experience for all of our members.
- Private Offices
- Personalized Phone Answering
- Receptionist and Lobby Area
- Administrative Support
- Customized Phone System
- Integrated Voice Messaging
- High Speed Internet Connection
- All Facility and Maintenance Charges
- Meeting and Conference Rooms in 5 Minneapolis Locations
- Training Rooms Available in 30 Minute Increments
- Free CoWorking and Collaborative Spaces
- Café Style Kitchen and Coffee Bars
Phone: (952) 893-6868
Through personal experience, we understand the commitment, enthusiasm, cision and challenges entrpreneurs face to establish and grow a business. We are founded by,funded by and focused on local real esate investors and successful businesspeople. With a can-do spitirt and deep expertise in banking and real estate, Bridgewater Bank is preferred by savvy entrepreneurs. We understand that flexibility and cretivity can make all the difference and that moving quickly helps ensure you never miss an opportunity. It’s how we build successful banking relationships.
Bloomington Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (952) 888-8818
It’s about people. It’s about ideas. It’s about influence. The Power of Connection. Your business thrives on it. Your future depends on it. Connect with success at the Bloomington Chamber of Commerce.
- Multiple Memberships
- Membership Listing
- Member to Member Discounts
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Legislative Voice
- Member Office and Conference Facility
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Bloomington to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!