Request A FREE quote
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE in Augusta, GA- ARNOLD’S is the way to go!
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Augusta to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Augusta, Evans, Grovetown, Waynesboro, and Wrens, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Garden City!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Agusta, GA and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
ADSI Moving Systems
Phone: (706) 793-0186
Owned and operated by three generations of the Ellefson Family, ADSI Moving Systems has over 50 years experience in the moving business. Our success is a result of the commitment from the Ellefson Family and Staff in maintaining quality customer service with a personal touch. As an agency of United Van Lines, ADSI is teamed with premier domestic and international moving companies worldwide. ADSI Moving Systems offers premier services including residential relocations, commercial relocations, corporate relocations, tradeshows and special commodities, as well as international services.
- Local Moves
- Interstate Moves
- Moving Supplies
Jordan Trotter Commercial Real Estate
Phone: (706) 736-1031
For over 15 years, Troy Jordan and Dennis Trotter have worked with a wide variety of clients to ensure their projects run smoothly, meet goals for both cost and timeline and are executed as intelligently as possible. Jordan Trotter was founded around the concept of making brokerage, development and tenant work easy. Responsiveness, flexibility and added value – it’s what makes our partnerships great.
- Site selection & acquisition
- Brokerage services
- Build to Suit & Multi-Tenant Development
- Fee for Service Development
- Market strategy for multi-location operators
- Landlord & Tenant Representation
Phone: (800) 787-3905
By listening to our customers, we work each and everyday to fulfill our mission as a company: to make life better for our customers, our associates and our communities. Support of this mission comes from our values. So when people ask why they should bank at Regions. The answer is . . . because Regions is committed to offering you stability, an easier way to bank and the expertise
and personal service you expect
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Small Business Accounts
- Commercial Accounts
- Online Banking
- Credit Cards
- Wealth Management
- Business and Personal Loans
Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (706) 821-1300
“The mission of the Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce is to lead the business community by serving as its advocate, promoting our region, enhancing the business climate, and promoting quality membership programs and services.” The Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce is the largest business membership organization in the CSRA. Membership is open to all businesses and organizations interested in enhancing the overall growth of the Augusta Region as well as investing in a multitude of opportunities that will maximize their growth and opportunity.
- Business referrals
- Advertising Opportunities
- Networking Events
- Member Only Discounts
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using Arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Augusta to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!