Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER in vacation land OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Auburn, ME
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Auburn,ME to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Auburn, Poland, Casco, and Bridgton Arnold’s has you covered in one of the “Twin Cities!”
WE’RE NOT target, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Auburn,ME and across the nation.
From financing to commercial real estate, these local businesses have your bases covered!
Red’s Moving Inc.
Phone: (207) 784-8766
We are a family-owned local company based in Lewiston and proudly serve our customers throughout the entire region with the trusted service that can only come from 90+ years of faithful service. Our goal is to be your first call whether you require appliance or furniture delivery, a residential or office move, or relocation anywhere in the world.
- Full Service Packing,Wrapping and Crating
- Fireproof, Secure Stoage
- Commercial Business and Office Equipment Moving
- Residential and College Moving
- Senior Citizen Moves
- Local and Long Distance
- Computer and Electronics Moving
- Delivery Service Heavy Equipment Moving
The Dunham Group
Phone: (207) 773-7100
We pride ourselves on the personal attention we give to each and every client. Whether you are an individual investor, a small business owner, or the CEO of a large corporation, NAI The Dunham Group will help you attain your commercial real estate goals while treating you as a respected and valued client.
- Tenant Representation
- Landlord Representation
- Buyer Representation
- Seller Representation
East Coast Mortgage Group
Phone: (207) 376-3007
East Coast Mortgage Group is committed to providing clients with the highest quality home loans combined with the lowest mortgage rates available in all of Maine. Whether you are a first time home buyer, purchasing your dream home, refinancing an outstanding mortgage, or consolidating debt we have a program for you!
- Purchase Plus Improvement Rehabilitation Home Loans
- Cash Out Home Loans
- Jumbo Home Loans
- FHA / VA 100% Financing / USDA 100% Financing / Streamline Home Mortgages
- 3.5% Down Construction Home Loans
- Fixed and Variable Rate Home Mortgages
- Mobile Home Financing for Single and Double Wide Homes
- Home Refinance Loans / HARP Home Refinance Loans
- In-Park Mobile Home Financing
Lewiston Auburn Metropolitan Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (207) 783-2249
The Lewiston Auburn Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce is an organization of community-minded businesses that serves the greater lewiston Auburn metropolitan area and beyond. An engine for economic vitality and enhanced quality of life, we challenge business and community to build, lead, and thrive.
- Market your Business, Build your Brand
- Networking Benefits
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Auburn to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!