Request A FREE quote
Buy Used Office Furniture for Delivery to Charlotte and Save!
If you are on the lookout for Charlotte used office furniture, make sure your next stop is Arnolds Office Furniture. At Arnold’s, our team will set your office up with high-quality furniture for low prices. We know you will keep coming back because of our:
Huge variety. We stock name brand desks, chairs, cubicles, tables and more in our impressive 100,000 square foot warehouse which means you won’t have to shop around.
Giant savings. Starting a business isn’t cheap, so why pay retail at a local furniture store? We will help you save on furniture, so you can put your money where you need it most.
Fantastic service. At Arnold’s, you won’t need to worry about whether your furniture will be delivered. We personally deliver right to your door. If you need help with installation, ask about our White Glove Installation service.
Click here to see our inventory of used office furniture!
Why our customers locate their business in Charlotte
Give your business a little dose of Southern charm by building it in Charlotte. While the rapidly growing city is home to plenty of modern office space, it’s warm, friendly residents help it retain a small town flavor.
Here are a few numbers you should know:
- 757,000: population of Charlotte, making it the 19th largest city in the country.
- 7.3 million: number of people living within a 100-mile radius of Charlotte (compare this to 6 million for the Miami metropolitan region).
- $11 billion: The amount of money that 6,791 new firms have invested in Charlotte facilities over the past decade.
- $2.3 trillion: Assets, making it the second largest financial center in the country behind New York. (Bank of America, the nation’s largest bank is headquartered in Charlotte).
- 110,000: Number of workers employed by the area’s 3,117 manufacturers.
- 7: Number of Fortune 500 companies headquartered in Charlotte
All this adds up to one smart place to start your business.
The Charlotte Chamber of Commerce has all the tools you need to get started building your business. Check out their calendar for upcoming workshops, seminars or events; use their demographic research and GIS Mapping Tool to help figure out where to locate your business; connect with potential suppliers and vendors; and take advantage of a directory of members who can offer insight for how to get started on the right foot.