Arnold’s Office Furniture is one of the largest used office furniture stores in the United States. We offer a huge inventory of used and refurbished office furniture, cubicles, reception desks, computer chairs and more at discounted prices!
Founded in 1929 by Ellis Island immigrants David and Rose Norman, Arnold’s started out as Norman’s Stationery Company, specializing in stationery, greeting cards and gifts. In 1950, David and Rose’s son, Arnold, joined the family business, and began expanding it into office furniture and supplies. In 1973, the company was renamed “Arnold’s Office Furniture” and quickly became one of the largest office furniture suppliers in the area.
In 2005, Arnold’s was purchased by new owners who have since turned the company into one of the nation’s largest providers of used office furniture, from cubicles to chairs and everything in between.
The new owners introduced a turnkey process that has truly made Arnold’s a one-stop shop for medium and large sized companies looking to replace their office furniture or expand their facilities. Today, providing high-quality, name brand, used furniture is just one of many steps in the process. At Arnold’s we provide our customers with white-glove service that includes space planning, refurbishing, delivery and installation – all under one roof.
Visit us today – we can’t wait to meet you!
313 West 4th Street
Bridgeport, PA 19405